Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Master or The Servant?

I've dusted off the Ten Tigers Program and I've jumped right in. . . too quickly.

In the first few days I remembered how good it felt to do all that physical stuff, then remembered how bad it felt to do Too Much Too Soon.

So, the plan is thus:
 
  1. Rest and Recover (thus letting my numbers get behind)
  2. Start up again with lower numbers (thus letting my numbers get further behind)
  3. Gradually ramp my numbers up to the point that I can start getting caught up.

If I never get caught up, I am not going to let that beat me up. This program was designed to be my servant, not my master.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Lessons learned and relearned. There's another lesson there too!

willowmu13 said...

Thanks for the reminder - feel better!